Subiect: So Long

Community Team Avatarul lui BB_Lyedra
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

So Long

Dear Settlers,

I am writing to announce that after taking over as Community Manager back in October 2015 for The Settlers Online, that it is now my time to say goodbye.

I enjoyed getting to know all of you, and a huge thanks to the moderation team for their assistance as well.

I am happy to introduce you to BB_Amta, my successor, who will take care of Community Management. I wish you all the best, and happy settling.

Goodbye,
    BB_Lyedra
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Amta; 28.03.2016 la 21:16.
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Community Team Avatarul lui Old_BB_Amta
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

BB_Amta Introduction

Thank you BB_Lyedra and hello everyone!

As you already know, my name is BB_Amta and I'll be stepping into the role of Community Manager.
    I've heard great things about the Romanian community and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better.

I've been managing online communities for more than 2 years and "The Settlers Online" has been one of my longtime passions. Despite the language shortcomings, I'm confident that we'll get along well.

I'm already in touch with the moderating team and I trust I can count on their support to help make the communication flow easier for everyone.

Feel free to drop me a forum private message in English, and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Happy egg hunt!
    BB_Amta
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.