Guild Fest FAQ

Disclaimer:

Even though we try to answer every question, there are some questions for which we need more time to answer. However, we will update this FAQ with more questions and answers when we have more detailed information! Thank you for being part of this Guild Tournament and for sharing your valuable intel!

1. What’s the duration of this „Event”?
    The event consists of 2 phases: 10 days of guilds competing vs each other followed by a 4 days reward phase where you can collect your rewards

2. How often and when will Guild Fest be available?
    Guild fest is a re-occurring tournament event that we plan to run 2-4 times a year. The exact cadence is not yet final but it will be more than once a year.

3. Is this a worldwide guild event?
    The Guild Fest is active per Instance. There is no region wide /worldwide competition.

4. Is there a chance that we don’t get the Valentines’ event due to Guild Fest?
    Absolutely not! Guild Fest is scheduled to run in between other events. The other seasonal events remain.

5. Why is there no loot for co-op adventures?
    That is a bug and not supposed to be like that. We are going to fix that as soon as possible!

6. What are Guild Fest Tokens and where can I find them?
    - You can earn guild fest tokens by completing guild fest quests, coop-adventures or the respective productions in the guild fest grounds or additional Guild Fest accommodation buildings.
    - Earning or producing guild fest tokens will automatically increase your guilds contest points score and rank in the Guild Fest leaderboard.

7. Why can't I see the Guild Fest Tokens in my Storage, only the Commedations are listed?
    The Tokens are only visible/trackable in the quests (Hovertext) itself and are not displayed in the Storage.

8. What are Guild Fest Commendations and how do I earn them?
    - Guild Fest Commendations are the event reward currency. The amount you will receive in the reward phase is based on your guilds reward tier that it achieved when the contest phase of the event ended.
    - During the reward phase you can claim your Guild Fest Commendations together with some fixed rewards via the "Claim reward" button in the guild fest window.
    - Guild Fest Commendations can be turned in for cool prices in the Guild Fest Rewards section of the merchant!

9. Do we keep the Guild Fest Commendations after the Guild Fest?
    No, like every event resource it will be removed after the reward phase.

10. Do we get Guild Fest Tokens from explorers?
    No. Guild fest tokens are acquired only by completing guild fest quests, coop-adventures and the respective productions in the Guild Fest Grounds or additional Guild Fest accommodation buildings.

11. Do I need a guild to join this event?
    Yes, you need a guild with at least 2 members.

12. My guild is very small and most of them are inactive. What do I do?
    Even with a small guild, you can participate and get some rewards. Just try your best and show that even smaller guilds are strong!

13. Why does the quest progress bar for "Join a guild with at least 2 members" look completed even when I'm not in a guild?
    Unfortunately, that's a bug! It only looks completed but it's not. We will fix this bug as soon as possible!

14. I am low level and don't have many spare resources to participate
    Don't worry! You will get there, too! The idea behind guild fest is to foster collaboration within guilds, including trading resources between guild members to keep everyone's production lines and quests running and go on adventures together. In addition you could also trade resources with no-guildies!

15. I don't understand the tracking bar in the Guild Fest panel!
    The tracking bar shows the reward tier progress of your guild. The different sections are separated in:
    Good Try: Your guild participated successfully but didn't collect enough Guild Fest Tokens to reach a higher Tier.
    Bronze: The best 80% - 31%
    Silver: The best 30% - 11%
    Gold: The best 10%
    The Winner is not represented in the ranking bar as there is only the one and only winner per game world!

16. What are the Comfy, Cozy and Cushy Guild Fest Accommodations?
    These are temporary support buildings which work like the Guild Fest Grounds. They will be removed after the event!

17. I don't see my guild in the leaderboard!
    The leaderboard only shows the 10 highest ranked guilds of a game world. Once your guild reaches the same score or higher then one of the other top 10 guilds, your guild should show up as well.

18. Is it possible to see how many Guild Fest Tokens I earned myself or by specific guild members?
    No, you can only see the total amount of your guild's Guild Fest Tokens and can not track specific members' participation.