Subiect: [Feedback] An update from the "The Settlers Online" Team

Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

[Feedback] An update from the "The Settlers Online" Team

Dear settlers,

You are invited to post your feedback on An update from the "The Settlers Online" Team.

Feel free to leave them in this thread!

Happy commenting!
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Sious; 25.11.2021 la 15:19.
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    Romania
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    I hope this project with Unity will be finish soon and to can play on Browser without Lags, also I hope that this Game will be launched on IOS and Android, with this Unity you will have many things where you can create new games with new Graphics and Many good thing for PC, MAC, IOS, Android, Nintendo, Xbox and PlayStation.

Anyway good Luck BB_Sious with your Great Team, really to say Blue Byte and Ubisoft is more good than TGC (This company TGC is getting Bad and not Listening the Players)... for me Blue Byte have more respcet from me than TGC!!!!

Good Luck!
    Love!
    Paul1175

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.