Răspuns la subiect
Rezultate 1 la 5 din 5

Subiect: Unity version problems

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Unity version problems

I am using Chrome, have Win 10 - 8GB RAM, LAN - Cable 10Mbps.

The lag on loading the game and showing all island (buildings, etc) is HUUUUUUGE.
    When selecting the army overview it just shows the approx number of troops: for example 3k. Really ? This could mean 3001 or 3999. I have to select a general and switch between troop types to see the real troops number. Annoying, very annoying.

Also the mines found during exploration are not shown after receiving the notification that it has been found. I have to hoover with the mouse all over the possible places to find where is the mines that has just been discovered, in order to build it. (iron, gold mines)

But the lag is really killing me

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    New bugs: when conversing resources in provision house it does not show the conversion results. For example: 1750 stones will be converted into ??? marble, and so on

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    New bugs: when activating the star menu, selecting an explorer it will randomly, very often, open in background windows of various buildings that lay under star window. Extremely annoying !!!

I really do not know what tests have you done prior to lunch it, but the game sucks big time now.

temporary solution: let the player choose if he wants to play using the previous client or unity version. At least until the bugs and the HUUUUGE LAG will be solved

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    This game became a wrong place to stay. They make it for testing nerves I think. UNITY is a WRONG AND OLD , UNFUNCTONAL version of the game. WHO APROVED IT??? Then that guy must be punish to play THIS UNITIY until he die..

Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Dear players,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We have passed on your observation and feedback to the team. Additional fixes and optimization will be implemented in the next game updates.

We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your continued patience.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.