Răspuns la subiect
Rezultate 1 la 7 din 7

Subiect: hi

doinauser9

hi

hello, I took the blue town hall with a permanent look with gems yesterday and it didn't tick the town hall to change my look ..I was left without gems and without look......

Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Citat Postat în original de doinauser9 Vezi post
    hello, I took the blue town hall with a permanent look with gems yesterday and it didn't tick the town hall to change my look ..I was left without gems and without look......
    Hi doinauser9,

There are times when purchased items do not appear immediately after purchase. I suggest that you log out of the game for at least 15 minutes. Log back in and look for the Mayor's House skin again. If it is still missing, please contact our Support Team.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

doinauser9
    Hi, I disconnected and in vain the building has not changed ... I took the permanent blue look of the town hall and nothing ...

doinauser9
    Hello ..what is happening with my notification regarding the change of the mayor's office? I see that nothing has been solved even though I made complaints to both the English and the team in Romanian? to understand that I lost the gems and the appearance doesn't change at the town hall either?

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Citat Postat în original de doinauser9 Vezi post
    Hello ..what is happening with my notification regarding the change of the mayor's office? I see that nothing has been solved even though I made complaints to both the English and the team in Romanian? to understand that I lost the gems and the appearance doesn't change at the town hall either?
    Hello again doinauser,

Can you provide a screenshot of your Mayor's House so we may look into this issue further?

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

doinauser9
    what catch should i give? My town hall now has the frozen winter look and I bought with permanent decorations (stones 1495) the permanent blue look ... but it hasn't changed ... I have the whole winter look .. I hope you solve this .. Thank you ... .

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Hi doinauser9,

I've reported this issue to the team, and it will be fixed in a future version of the game. Support should be able to help you out in the meantime.

If you would like to apply a new skin buff to a building that already has an existing permanent skin buff, please use "Third Eye" buff first. This will remove the current permanent skin buff from the building. Afterward, you can apply the new color scheme.

Regards,
    BB_Sious

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.