Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

The Christmas Wish

Timeframe: 06. December 18:00 EET – 10. December 11:00 EET

Dear joyful island decorators,

The Christmas season is approaching and the first cookie recipes are being unpacked. While baking cookies, the settlers always have a bit of time to plan further preparation for their island. Sonya had already seen days ago huge red bags in a remote winter resort and heard the Christmas bells ringing. She is sure that not all sacks have been filled yet and has therefore made a request to all settlers:

Urgent note to all settlers: "It is still enough time to help, send your biggest Christmas wish to the Christmas-elf. But the wish must show a great Christmas spirit, for the elves to hear your wish and visit!"
    • Submit your request as a comment in this thread
    • Your answer may be a rhyme (pair rhyme / cross-rhyme, etc.)
    • Sentence alliterations are fine
    • The Christmas elves are particularly excited about rhymes, as they emphasize the Christmas-desire
      Maybe you can note down your wish as a rhyme for them?

Package Overview
    • 50 packages with 100 gems
    • 135 packages with Buffs: Krampus /Christmas Feast
    The 50 best wishes will get a gem-package (100 gems); another 135 participants can get a buff-package with either a Krampus buff or Christmas feast buff (random). The validation of the winners will be done by the Community team and the Moderator team.

The winning entries will be selected during the following weeks and a package will be sent in an in-game message.
    Many thanks to our moderator team, which set up the idea.

Happy pre-Christmas settling!
    BB_Sious
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Sious; 06.12.2018 la 15:22.
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    mioveni
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    the biggest desire is to receive an e-mail with ubisoft excuses for forgetting the national day of Romania

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    remember remember 1 of december.....my biggest wish for this year don't forget the national day of Romania!!!

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Christmas is a wishful thinking day...
    My 2019 wish will be, never forget Romania 100 years birthday!

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    My Christmas wish : Greater Romania

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    My biggest wish for my experience on this game is to have a BB present on the Chats so that we can keep an open line of communication. I feel like our server has been left out and forgotten. I say forgotten because the national day of our country didn`t matter to you, but it did to us because it marked 100 years since our country was born. So please...I need a BB to be present in the Chats(global,help,trade) to maintain order(rules) and keep the peace and also have a direct dialogue about the game and our values and important dates as a country. This is my Christmas wish: have a BB on our server (preferably a RO one, but EN would be great as well)

Christmas is coming to all the settlers
    I hope everyone will get some letters
    Full of red, green and a merry touch
    And a new BB for us that will be clutch
    Ultima modificare făcută de Bushido_Warrior; 08.12.2018 la 10:08.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    My great dream in this game is to be treated on an equal footing with other players in other countries.
    We also have a great day you forgot to mention at least.
    Ultima modificare făcută de florin0070; 07.12.2018 la 12:58.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Very insulting on your part to forget about Romanians day, especially in a centenary year. But like always, we are treated with indifference.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    "Dear God, for xmas i wish to make Ubisoft great again. Please dont let them be beggars anymore".

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Taranilor , un simplu La muti ani de ziua Romaniei era suficient , dar voi cum sunteti niste tarani , nu am ce pretentii sa cer de la voi ! Si va scriu in limba mea materna pentru ca este limba oficiala in Parlamentul European iar Romania este INCA in Europa , nu in Africa !

Subiect închis

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.