Subiect: Say Something Nice Day

Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Say Something Nice Day

Dear Settlers,

Today is Say Something Nice Day! "The Settlers Online" is all about community: from growing your own prosperous island of inhabitants, to the fellow players who visit your lands to say 'hello'. It's important to be kind to those who we share this with; inside and outside the game - that's why we want to celebrate this day by showing our appreciation to you guys in one of the simplest ways possible:

• Share something nice that happened to you in "The Settlers Online"
    • Your friendly Community Manager and/or Game Master will respond with a compliment*
    *One compliment per person - we need to be fair when spreading the love

As usual, all posts must adhere to our PEGI-7 guidelines; while having fun keeps the community spirits up, let's keep it tasteful. :P

Happy settling,
    BB_Sious

În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Something nice? I have my own castle! Wrong... I have two castles!!

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    It's been an ugly day says TSO.
    Tell me something nice!
    And I said his name...TSO.

Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Hello Settlers,

To AdyC: You must be a royal. Twin castles do sound awesome!
    Citat Postat în original de AdyC Vezi post
    Something nice? I have my own castle! Wrong... I have two castles!!
    To utulini: You have a good ear. The Settlers Online (TSO) does have a nice ring to it.
    Citat Postat în original de utulini Vezi post
    It's been an ugly day says TSO.
    Tell me something nice!
    And I said his name...TSO.
    Thank you for participating. This special day may have ended. However, any day is always a good day to say something nice to anyone. Keep spreading the love!

Happy settling,
    BB_Sious
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

Subiect închis

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.