Răspuns la subiect
Rezultate 1 la 3 din 3

Subiect: Opposite Day: Share your best anti-TSO guide!

Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Opposite Day: Share your best anti-TSO guide!

Dear settlers,

Throughout time and from the very beginning, you have shared your game knowledge with the others, you have helped your colleagues understand the game and have created guides on how to conquer your home island and play adventures in The Settlers Online.

On this day, we'd like you to do the opposite: put your creativity to good use and tell us what's the worst way of playing the game. You can start by creating an infamous list:

1. Leave your explorers at home, they never find what you want anyway...
    2. Always let your Arctic Iron Mines run out of ore... the depleted mine looks so much better!
    3. When reaching the enemy camp, don't attack. Instead, pretend that you were just passing by and observe how they start attacking your troops.

What does your anti-guide look like?

BB_Sious
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Good morning,
    let's see which can be the first sentence?.... hm,
    Why do I bother answering when our BB asks about anything in game? Am I a quiet person, alone in my cave, or do you all want me to come out the cave? cause a game is a share place
    second.... do I have friends on my list? what for?...or am I in a guild? why do I bother with a so called family? cause playing along with friends is the real spirit of TSO...so, where is the spirit?
    third...in trade? where most of the players are abusing with trades, trying to see many of us being fool? is it a relaxing game or real life when struggling with everything around?
    fourth ...self buffing is a stupid thing, loosing hours, you can abuse of others playing at work (why do we complain of real life?) to ask them buffing hundreds of buffs..
    So...why do I keep on island Trade Office building? why do I do adventures with 1, 2, even 3 mates when everything seems perfect with one adventure player, or end those many players adventure with a bonus for being alone and closing alone, avoiding trades or bad prices?
    ...so, follow these "rules" and all will be easy.... cause this is all we look for

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    good point

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.