Subiect: Ask Me Anything AMA

Community Management Avatarul lui BB_Nanuq
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Ask Me Anything AMA

Dear Players,

In hopes of satisfying your curiosity regarding various aspects of the game, as well as building a closer relationship with the community, we invite you to join the ASK ME ANYTHING event.

Feel free to ask questions below. we will choose one question per player; if your entry is selected, you could win 250 gems!

Have fun,

BB_Nanuq
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Nanuq; 15.03.2017 la 12:24.
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Here is my set of questions:
    1. First, tell us something about BB_Nanuq? You now, the usual: gender, age, location, how did you got to this team etc. How did you end up with the romanians? Do you have a bad relation with the people in charge with assignments?
    2. Is there a team that „deals” with the romanian server? BB, MOD etc. ?
    3. Are there any perspectives for the romanian server? How many active players are still on? How are the monthly revenues for the ro server? If you can disclose any of this information’s... You now that there is a „sentiment” among the romanian player that we are abandoned...
    4. Is a BB or MOD allowed to play on the server? Can I apply for a MOD job? (joke)
    5. Is there a “plan” or “hope” for a baby boom on the romanian server?
    6. Do you plan level 100 upgrade any time soon?
    7. Is there a plan for x3, x4, x10 gems offer? Is there a way to make this offer correlated with events? I think this will do well for your budget…
    8. Again, almost the same question as previous: Do we have any “hope” for the romanian server?
    9. Is a “server merge” possible? And I don’t mean only technical…
    10. What do you now about Romania? No google please…
    11. If I’m not satisfied with your answers can I argue?

And that will be 2,5k gems for me. Thanks!
    Ultima modificare făcută de CVDBLG; 16.03.2017 la 07:06.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    ))... and CVDBLG said them all )))
    well, mine will be about:
    sometimes, in the past, our formal leader at the time being, gaved us all in our guild from time to time one or more voucher to reclaim.... question is, there is no more such package anymore? and if not, will it be? and if yes, how will I know about it?

Community Manager Avatarul lui BB_Sious
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Hello Settlers,

Thank you for participating in this event. Our team is doing their best to finish answering your questions as soon as possible. Since we received thousands of questions worldwide and we have to check for duplicates and more and completing the task took longer than expected.

Once we have an update, we will post it immediately in the forums and the gems will be distributed to the players whose questions were chosen.

Regards,
    BB_Sious
    În cazul în care dorești ajutor, te rog să contactezi Echipa de asistență în limba română. Nu ezita să mă contactezi și pe mine, însă te rog trimite-mi un mesaj în engleză.

Subiect închis

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.