Subiect: Christmas Community Corner

Community Management Avatarul lui BB_Nanuq
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Christmas Community Corner

Dear Settlers,

BB_Pandur was kind enough to share his Christmas Tree for us to bask in the joy that it brings. Please click the attachment to view it.

Post your contribution for our Christmas Community Event in this thread. Looking forward to seeing your works of art.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Imagini atașate
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Nanuq; 16.12.2016 la 17:52.
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Dear BB_Santa I play settlers online since 2013 and unfortunately I didn't have the resources to buy some gems until now but I think i will do it this month or maybe next year . I know it's an selfish wish but i like to hake a Gem Pit ,i'm on half way to have it, and I ask it from you cause you're Santa and Santa help and make gifts to people ^^ If it's a hard task to acomplish and i know it is , i like to have at least a Cherry Tree . I love the decorations that settlers have ^^ . Happy Christmas

Community Management Avatarul lui BB_Nanuq
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Hello Settlers,

The submission of entries will end today at 23:59. I'd like to thank everyone for their entries and wish you guys good luck!

regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Subiect închis

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.