Subiect: [Feedback] Dev Diary Christmas Event - 2016

Community Management Avatarul lui BB_Nanuq
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

[Feedback] Dev Diary Christmas Event - 2016

Hello Settlers,

Please leave your feedback in this discussion thread for our Christmas Event-2016.

Thanks,
    BB_Nanuq
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Nanuq; 30.11.2016 la 14:35.
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Hi
    weakest event, I want to cry: (((

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Very disapointed of this event! You should give present on adventure,or al least colectable.! ((
    You only encouraged people to give up playing .

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    To zuza__ametita and alaistar,

I understand that there are a couple of factors of the event that was a little disappointing to others. We've sent presents for Christmas time, and new content came with the event for people to enjoy. We're working to make the events better based on the feedback that we've gathered. Tell me, which aspect of the event would encourage players to quit? I will be more than happy to add it to the database that would help improve the upcoming events.

If you have issues, or any problems, our support team will be more than happy to assist. You can even PM me so I can help.

Thank you for the feedback,
    BB_Nanuq
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    I don't think it's such a "weak" event after all.
    Let's see: Vargus, Nusala or Anselm - are they "weak" ? It's the same event, I guess...
    Two Gingerbread Houses , two floating residences (or one village school) ... I like them too.
    And all of these are free ! So, what's wrong with this event?

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Hello BadFlo,

I like the way that you look at things especially your opinion of the event. I wish there were more players that would voice out their possibility about the event.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.