Subiect: Letter Writing Day Contest

Community Management Avatarul lui BB_Nanuq
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Letter Writing Day Contest

Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion, we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Dear Wild Mary,

It seems like it wasn't enough defeating you on my home island. Oh no, fate in its mysterious ways has brought me once again in front of you, this time in adventures! The screams of terrified citizens whom you raided have reached my most noble generals.

I shall have no mercy defeating you once again, for your face is not worth sunburning.

Prepare to square up!
    Submission of entries will end on the 12th of September!
    We're looking forward to reading the best contributions!

Have fun,
    BB_Nanuq
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Nanuq; 01.09.2016 la 16:25.
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Citat Postat în original de BB_Nanuq Vezi post
    Dear Settlers,

On today's occasion, we invite you to write a letter to your favorite The Settlers Online NPC! How often have you defeated the Evil King or the Dark Magician from the Fairytale adventures thanks to your Veteran? How many times your explorer ventured into the unknown, facing real danger to discover new sectors for you?

Post your game related letters (as a comment in this thread or letter pictures) and we'll reward the best ones with 500 gems for this Special Spotlight Edition.

Here is an example:

Submission of entries will end on the 12th of September!
    We're looking forward to reading the best contributions!

Have fun,
    BB_Nanuq
    Hi Guys,

Here's something that would rev up your creativity! A letter for Ali Baba;

Dear Ali Baba,
    thank you for your invitation to your welcome party.
    I am already on my way!
    Combatative greetings,
    Me

It can be as simple as this or as intricate as you wish. You can do it in any language you're comfortable in.

I can't wait to read your letters and give you the 500 gem prize!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    BUCURESTI
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Draga Mary,
    Mi-a soptit un cintezoi ca azi, de ziua numelui tau, pe insula ta e petrecere mare si cu invitati de seama. Victor, Ali Baba si printesa lui, toti fiii stepei, croitorasul si fiii lui, haiducii... chiar si talharii au iesit din cuibul lor pentru a veni sa te sarbatoreasca.
    Dar, draga Mary, nu crezi ca ai uitat pe cineva? Noi, colonistii de rand, ne-am gandit ca am putea veni neinvitati, ca asa se face de ziua numelui. Hmmm... vad ca deja incepi sa te agiti... stai linistita, venim fara armata. Pune bautura la rece, painea in cuptor, fripturile pe gratar si... sa cante muzica! LA MULTI ANI!

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Citat Postat în original de bigmamma Vezi post
    Draga Mary,
    Mi-a soptit un cintezoi ca azi, de ziua numelui tau, pe insula ta e petrecere mare si cu invitati de seama. Victor, Ali Baba si printesa lui, toti fiii stepei, croitorasul si fiii lui, haiducii... chiar si talharii au iesit din cuibul lor pentru a veni sa te sarbatoreasca.
    Dar, draga Mary, nu crezi ca ai uitat pe cineva? Noi, colonistii de rand, ne-am gandit ca am putea veni neinvitati, ca asa se face de ziua numelui. Hmmm... vad ca deja incepi sa te agiti... stai linistita, venim fara armata. Pune bautura la rece, painea in cuptor, fripturile pe gratar si... sa cante muzica! LA MULTI ANI!
    Hi bigmamma,

I almost stood up in glee. This is the one and only entry and it's awesome! I hope that everyone takes it as an example.

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Dear Sinbad ,
    I don't know who you are ...Or why you suddenly appear here
    But I will look for you and I will found you ...
    And then I will Kill YOU

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Citat Postat în original de Irenn Vezi post
    Dear Sinbad ,
    I don't know who you are ...Or why you suddenly appear here
    But I will look for you and I will found you ...
    And then I will Kill YOU
    To Irenn,

Very simple and straight to the point! I like it!

regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    To the Settlers,

I would like to thank you for your entries. We are now closing the submissions for the "Letter Writing Day" contest. Please expect that the winner will be announced after we've decided on the best entry!

I wish all the contestants luck!

Regards,
    BB_Nanuq

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.