Subiect: A warm welcome to BB_Nanuq!

Community Team Avatarul lui Old_BB_Amta
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

A warm welcome to BB_Nanuq!

Dear Community Members,

The time has come for me to embark on a journey and venture into the unknown.

Thank you all for the wonderful moments we've shared together in the forums, I hope I was up for the task. It has been a real pleasure to work with such dedicated community and read your ideas for bettering the game. I hope you will continue sharing your feedback as you did before.

I'd like to introduce you to my successor, BB_Nanuq, who will take over Community Management. He posted something below, feel free to message him and say hello! I have no doubts that the Community will be in good hands, as he's very eager to know you all, so I'm counting on you to offer him a warm welcome.

So long,
    BB_Amta
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Community Management Avatarul lui BB_Nanuq
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Greetings Settlers!

I am BB_Nanuq and I will be joining the community management team of Settlers Online. It is an honor to be an active part of team that supports the game that we all love. This also opens up the chance to meet the community that helped shape the game to what it is now.

I'm very excited to be able to add more "Fun" to the community and would love to hear your thoughts on how to improve the game experience more.

Looking forward to meeting you all! Feel free to write to me in private or in forums, I'll gladly reply.

Happy settling,
    BB_Nanuq
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.