Vezi rezultate sondaj: Event Resources or Guild Coins?

Alegători
114. Nu poți vota în acest sondaj
  • Event Resources

88 77,19%
  • Guild Coins

13 11,40%
  • I'm fine with both options

13 11,40%
Răspuns la subiect
Rezultate 1 la 4 din 4

Subiect: Guild Quest rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

Community Team Avatarul lui BB_Lyedra
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Guild Quest rewards: Guild Coins vs Event Resources during events

Dear Settlers,

The Game Design Team has been reviewing several forum comments and is therefore now asking for your input:
    Guild quests always award you with guild coins. But it is possible to change this during events: This way you would get event resources (e.g. Easter Eggs) instead of guild coins (an option to select the preferred reward every time is not possible at the moment).

Information update: Please read the additional information provided in this post.

Would you like to receive Guild Coins or Event Resources
    as a reward for completing guild quest during special events like the Easter Event 2016?

Please vote and share your opinions below. The results of all instances will be summed up and shared with the Game Design Team.
    Please note that you can only post and vote in the forums if your e-mail address is verified.
    You can check the status and request a validation mail in your profile website options.

Happy Voting!
    BB_Lyedra
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Lyedra; 08.01.2016 la 16:51.
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    Hi

I would have a small comment related to this.

From my pov, the ratio for this exchange should be at least 1:1 ( guild coins vs Event Resources ) , and not unbalanced !

Thank you !

Community Team Avatarul lui BB_Lyedra
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Dear Settlers,

In the light of the feedback in this thread, we would like to clarify some aspects of this survey.

The poll is about what you would prefer to see in the game, the exact balancing of this potential change has not been decided yet. If you like the idea of getting varied rewards depending on current events, then you have the opportunity to let the Game Design team know! We will then look into how everything can be balanced and made fair to everyone.

Please also keep in mind that any potential changes to the rewards will not affect the current Guild Quest system: any changes will be made after the Guild Quest Rework.

Happy Voting!
    BB_Lyedra
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Locație
    Brasov Romania
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    I'm really required some changes in the context of increased difficulty adventures. I propose creating a new role of hospital buildings to recover certain bands, or creating a potentiation allowing the generals to recover faster. Can be created even a medical unit that can accompany troops on adventures and could recover troops, their number may increase depending on the medical unit.
    Another proposal that enhance game dynamics refers to adding new General MMA guy that can help us in new adventures that require a lot of resources. A negative aspect refers to the use of the same type of population for the creation of elite troops. In a context where the generals have changed with the elite normal that they should not matter to limit polulatiei only be made in limited population. For a long time I asked creating a function that allows its generals on the map in its primary stre menu. Please send suggestions to the development team hopes that they would find solutions to please players. The changes they think to have part in the first event.
    Thank you.
    Ultima modificare făcută de Razsax; 09.01.2016 la 08:43.

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.