Subiect: [Feedback] Christmas Event 2015

Community Team Avatarul lui BB_Lyedra
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

[Feedback] Christmas Event 2015

Dear Settlers,

Please leave your comments about the Christmas Event 2015 and the sparkling new Dev's Diary in this thread.

BB_Lyedra
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    There is a big issue here, and i'm sure everyone will agree with me.

The island collectibles are bugged, i can't explain it other way.

1. NO collectibles on the archipelago , at all !
    2. The ratio between regular collectibles and event ones is WAY OFF, like 80 % regular and 20% event ones, and that's during an event !

I remember 2-3 xmas events ago when ALL the collectibles were converted during the event into xmas collectibles !!!!

We have achievements that requires to create gifts baskets in the mayor house, but we won't be able to achieve them due to the Extremely LOW drop of the xmas collectibles !

Please help and fix this during the event, as it would supposed to be, i think !

Many thanks !

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.