Subiect: Pumpkin Day: Halloween Special

Community Management Avatarul lui BB_Nanuq
    Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari

Pumpkin Day: Halloween Special

Dear Settlers,

For Pumpkin Day, we're asking our players to share their creations: maybe a pumpkin with a The Settlers Online style carving, an interesting Halloween costume, a mouth-watering pumpkin pie with a TSO crust, or even an artistic depiction of monsters terrorizing your home-island!
    The amount of gems offered to Forum Spotlight winners during the upcoming weeks will be doubled as a Halloween Special feature!

• Create a Halloween themed contribution
    • Write down your username
    • Take a photo and post it below
    All contributions that are chosen to be a forum spotlight
    during the next weeks will be rewarded with 1.000 gems!

Timespan: 26th October - November 8th
    All spotlights chosen during this timespan will be rewarded with 1.000 gems.

We will contact the authors of chosen posts directly via forum private message - please keep an eye on your inbox.
    You can read all about the rules and general "Forum Spotlight" details here.

Happy Halloween!
    BB_Nanuq
    Ultima modificare făcută de BB_Nanuq; 26.10.2016 la 16:38.
    Căsuța mea poștală este închisă. Te rog contactează echipa de asistență în română.

Data înscrierii
    Posturi
    Lume
    Limanul cu stejari
    A pumpkin pie and a carved pumpkin that my boy wanted to look like the one from the event pic :

http://imgur.com/a/BORl0

Sorry, but the picture was already taken so i had to add my name by editing the picture.

Răspuns la subiect

Permisiuni postare

• Nu poți posta subiecte noi
  • Nu poți răspunde la subiecte
  • Nu poți adăuga atașamente
  • Nu poți edita posturile proprii

Ubisoft utilizează cookie-uri pentru a se asigura că dvs. beneficiați de cea mai bună experiență pe site-urile noastre. Prin continuarea utilizării acestui site, vă exprimați acordul cu privire la aceste cookie-uri. Găsiți mai multe informații în secțiunea politica de confidențialitate.